List of active policies
|尊重智財權 Respect IPR||Site policy||All users|
|曠課維護作業及上課配戴口罩 / Absenteeism updates and mandatory face masks||Site policy||All users|
It Is the Responsibility of You and Me to Safeguard Intellectual Property Rights!
- Any and all of the contents, pictures, and audio-visual materials on ISU Moodle are protected under the Copyright Act. Alteration, republication, reproduction, distribution, publication, display, or dissemination of these contents, pictures, or audio-visual materials by any means without permission constitutes a breach of copyright.
- To protect the right of the copyright holder(s), please DO NOT upload any unauthorized materials, and please DO remove materials whose license has expired.
【提醒】曠課維護作業及上課配戴口罩 / 【Reminder】Absenteeism updates and mandatory face masks
- To facilitate investigations into the TOCC of students testing positive with COVID-19, course instructors please update students’ absenteeism records on the Information System on the date of class. If you have any further questions about online absenteeism records, please feel free to contact the Curriculum Section.
- For the sake of safety and health, course instructors and students must wear a face mask at all times during classes.
- Currently, a close contact refers to someone who has come into contact with a confirmed case when either party didn’t wear a mask from two days before the date of disease onset to the first day of isolation, including, but not limited to, living in the same household, dining, gathering, participating in the same activity, working or studying together, having been to the same healthcare facility, using the same public transportation, and having a 15-minute or more exposure. If a person is notified by the health authority that he/she is a close contact of a confirmed case, the person should self-quarantine at home.